With over 20 million copies in print, Alcoholics Anonymous (the Big Book of AA) is, by far, the most popular book on recovery… ever. You will read the stories of Bill W. and Dr. Bob and many other recovered alcoholics,...
With over 20 million copies in print, Alcoholics Anonymous (the Big Book of AA) is, by far, the most popular book on recovery… ever. You will read the stories of Bill W. and Dr. Bob and many other recovered alcoholics,...Read More
This is an excellent guide for anyone in recovery, whether you’re new or an old timer. Using a tried-and-true method of teaching, The Sponsor’s 12 Step Manual helps sponsors not only understand the 12 steps better,...Read More
An autobiographical fiction, the author leads us through his struggle with alcohol, and his transition into recovery through keen looks into his three alter egos along the way. Often humorous, sometimes painful, All Drinking...Read More
Buddhism and the Twelve Steps: A Recovery Workbook for Individuals and Groups combines the 12 steps of AA/NA with the mindfulness teachings of Buddhism. The workbook includes mindfulness exercises and meditations that...Read More
The Big Book Workbook is intended to be a study aid while reading the Big Book of AA, and can be a helpful tool in accomplishing your goal of recovery. The book is very detailed and used as a supplement to...Read More
This inspiring book is wonderful for times of meditation, morning or evening prayers, and especially useful for those in need of a “lift.” For the uninitiated, a routine involving prayers and meditations might seem...Read More
AABookshelf is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate earn from qualifying purchases.
- Alcoholics Anonymous The Big Book
- The Sponsor’s 12 Step Manual: A Guide to Teaching and Learning the Program of AA.
- All Drinking Aside: The Destruction, Deconstruction and Reconstruction of an Alcoholic Animal
- Buddhism and the Twelve Steps: A Recovery Workbook
- Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Workbook: Working the Program
- The 12 Step Prayer Book: A Collection of Favorite 12 Step Prayers and Inspirational Readings
- 12 Stupid Things That Mess Up Recovery: Avoiding Relapse through Self-Awareness and Right Action
- Gratitude: Inspirations by Melody Beattie
- Undrunk: A Skeptics Guide to AA
- Daily Affirmations for Forgiving and Moving On